The GW-S range of automatic sprinkler heads is broad and will fit almost any application. The specific data sheets under this link provide detailed information on available options - such as:
- TYPE : SSP / SSU / CUP / WUP / WWHEC / HSW
- SIZE : 10mm / 15mm / 20mm - 3/8" / 1/2" / 3/4"
- K-FACTOR : 57 / 80 / 115
- BULB : 3mm / 4mm / 5mm
- RTI : Standard (RTI < 100) / Quick (RTI < 50) / Special (50< RTI
- MATERIAL : Brass / SS316 / SMO / Nickel Aluminium Bronze / Titanium
- FINISH : Powder Coated (any RAL color) / ENP / Gold
- TEMP: 57 / 68 / 79 / 93 / 141 / 182 / 260°C
- APPROVAL: FM / VdS / VKF / LPCB / CE
- CODES: EN12845 / NFPA 13 / CEA 4001
- CORROSION RESISTANT SPRINKLERS - Please see separate category below
Single-piece and two-piece rosettes (escutcheons) are installed between sprinklers and the celing or wall for an attractive appearance. In industrial applications, guards are designed to encase sprinklers and protect them from mechanical damage.
The GW premium quality range of water spray nozzles is designed for use in professionally engineered deluge fire protection systems. Ideal for providing exposure protection in special and high hazard applications, such as: capital equipment in refineries, offshore platforms, power stations, process plants, tank farms and LPG/LNG installations.
The GW Mk3 Series of clapper type valves permit large quantities of water to flow into dry distribution pipes and to be discharged simultaneously through all open sprinklers or water spray nozzles.
The GW C300 Series of deluge valves are specially developed and designed to provide reliable performance even in the most demanding environments such as those encountered on offshore platforms and in the petrochemical industry. The C300 modular construction allows for a large variety of builds/trimmings, from simple on/off valves to advanced actuated pressure regulating versions. The range of GW C300 deluge valves is characterized by:
- Low Friction Loss
- Low Cavitation
- Low Maintenance
- Highly Corrosion Resistant Materials - Nickel Aluminium Bronze / SuperDuplex Cr25 / Titanium
- No moving mechanical parts in contact with water
- Soft start & stop / adjustable opening & closing speed
- Horizontal and Vertical installation
- Wafer design for ANSI 150 or 300# flanges
- Sizes 3" to 12" / Flow 100 to 45.000 lpm
- FM Approval / NORSOK M650
- NFPA 15
Multiple Jet Controls enable small groups of open sprinklers or water spray nozzles to be operated simultaneously. A comprehensive range of types and sizes are available with single or double outlets; heat or electrically activated; DN20, 40, 50 and 80 mm sizes; 68 to 182°C temperature ratings. All types are available in natural finish, chrome-plated, electro nickel plated or other finishes for special applications.
M2 and M5 are unique low-pressure water mist nozzles offering optimum droplet size distribution, flow rates and spray coverage. They feature single fluid low pressure atomisation, an anti-vibration design and they have no moving parts for minimal maintenance and maximum reliability. Filters and blow-off caps are provided for protection against blockages.
The GW MisteryHood is the latest in automatic sprinkler fire protection for commercial deep fat fryers. Water-based and foam-enhanced, it offers several advantages over chemical systems. It is the most user-friendly, effective and affordable solution for this specialist application.
We offer a number of services that are closely related to our main business of water based fire protection equipment manufacture. Services include:
- Product overhaul / refurbishing
- 25 Year sprinkler inspection (EN12845 Annex K)
- Material identification (PMI)
- Calibration / setting & testing
GW Sprinkler A/S Product Approvals